Monday, September 1, 2008

A Busy Week! Babies & Weddings!

When good things come, they come all at once! I started my week off last Sunday with a photo session of 5 month old cutie Chloe with her parents Tim and Vivian (hi guys!). We got some great photos of little Chloe that I can't wait to put up!

Then it was work for me as usual from Monday to Friday (my day job is as a recruiter so I talk to people all day long and find out all about them. Perfect job for me as I'm naturally nosy!!) During the week I was also finishing off a photo story (slideshow) for a good friend Nina who was getting married on Saturday. Then, out of the blue a friend from my Japanese elementary school days, Koichi (better known as Phil) was looking for a photographer for his wedding reception for Friday! So I found myself on Friday night as the hired photographer for a grand yet intimate wedding reception at Hotel Vancouver for Phil and his new beautiful bride Kayoko. It was amazing to be part of their wedding so thank you guys:)

The next day Saturday was Nina's wedding at Hycroft Manor in the heart of Shaughnessy for the ceremony and it was an emotionally beautiful wedding. Nina looked even more beautiful then ever. Wow...
I took some photos that I then put in their photo story to complete it so they can show it at the reception at Mayfair Lakes Golf Course in Richmond. The reception was another tear jerker and a blast with all our friends there. Vinh & I had such a good time so thank you and congratulations Nina & Kyle (aka Mrs. & Mr. Clapham!)

I now have over a thousand photos to process so let the fun begin!

Photos will be posted up so visit again soon!


Weddings Title

1 comment:

s0ya said...

Thank you soo much for taking pictures of our wedding. My wife and I can't wait to see the photo's!