Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Favorite Canuck!

Phew! Yay the Canucks won yesterday! On to game 4!

For me the most memorable Canuck that I've met didn't actually play for the team...I worked part time at GM Place eeeeons ago in their offices (hint: the Grizzlies were still around back then!). I didn't bump into any Canuck until one day I was coming out of the ladies room and BOOM! GM Brian Burke was in front of me...he had just come out of the men's washroom. Wow...he was so nice...unlike his rude persona on TV. He actually said "Hi, how are you doing? Hope you have a good day *smile*!" I must have had a stunned face because I actually couldn't say anything back...Every time I saw him after that without fail he would greet me and in a cheery way and with EYE CONTACT! And he would do this with everyone! Yes, Brian Burke equals CHEERFUL and PLEASANT in my mind.
I really don't know where I'm going with my blog entry today but I guess he left such an impression on me that everytime someone asks about my favorite Canuck I always want to say #1 - Mattias Ohlund, #2 - Brian Burke
. #3 is a tie between Cliff Ronning, Martin Gelinas and Steve Kariya (he only played like 15 games but that's okay)

Here's my nephew Kaden in his Canucks jersey that is way too big on him!
Kaden Canucks - mika inokoshi photography-003

Kaden Canucks - mika inokoshi photography-002

Kaden Canucks - mika inokoshi photography-004

Kaden Canucks-mika inokoshi photography

No comments: