Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF! Need a break from the hot weather?

Happy first Friday of June everyone and welcome SUMMER!

Just wanted to share this photo with you... this was taken during my summer in London in 2004 at the Queen's birthday celebration parade.

It makes me smile everytime I look at this photo... while everyone else was marching in unison, this guard was taking a stroll in Hyde Park. Where is the guard going? Is he escaping?? It was a hot day and he must have been sweating in that! Maybe he's going to go change into some short shorts because that's definitely not summer attire.

Enjoy your weekend and the heat! I'm going to watch Les Miserables at the Stanley Theatre tonight (woohoo!) and photographing the HSBC Childrun this Sunday so I'm excited!


Going to the Loo- mika inokoshi photography650px

"The Rebel Guard"
Hyde Park, London, June 2004
Photo by M.Inokoshi

No comments: