Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kim & Jonathan {Engagement Session}

I've known Kim & Jonathan for about 3 years now and I was more than happy to take some photos of them to celebrate their engagement. It was at their house party that I first met them and I remember thinking how sweet she is and also how very talented she is in interior design!

I took these photos of them at their house just before they got married. Kim wanted a casual setting yet be dressed up..she is such a girlie girl!

Here are some of my favorite photos from this session..it was VERY hard to choose.

Make sure to watch the photostory / slideshow at the end :)

Kim Jonathan MrsMr copy web

Kim Jonathan Engagement-2 copyweb
In their front yard. Neighbours were looking on wondering what we were doing.

Kim Jonathan Engagement-13 copyweb
Kim being her gorgeous self...

Kim Jonathan Engagement-28 copyweb

Kim Jon 4 web
Love in their dining room

Kim & Jon 3 web

No comments: