Tuesday, September 1, 2009

*NEW* September Updates

We are now in the month of September! The month of the new school year, the month of birthdays of many of my friends, the month that says summer is over...or is it? This month I have 3 more weddings that I'm photographing plus one wedding that I'm attending as a guest so the "summer wedding season" is certainly not over for me :)

The baby on this month's blog banner is Michelle who I photographed back in June. What a beautiful baby girl! I've been lucky to photograph the most adorable babies during this busy summer but I haven't had the chance to post any photos up!

I've been working hard on my new website every chance I get. I've decided to do a website only dedicated to weddings and one that's dedicated to babies. The blog will stay a combination of both plus more personal stuff. Maybe. Depends on how confessional I'm feeling.

I also did a logo revamp recently that I'm introducing today....bumbumbum..... (that's my drumroll).... it's on the new blog banner at the top of the page.

The photo below is cutie pie Madison who I've photographed at 4 weeks old, 6 months old and I'll photograph her this month since she's turning ONE! Happy birthday to ALL September babies out there (and there's a lot out there!)

Madison - mika inokoshi photography-1

No comments: