Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 2010!

I'm not sure how to start this blog post as I feel like it was ages ago that I last posted anything...I feel like I'm coming out of hibernation and back into normal life! Thank you all for your patience especially to my friends who keep reminding me that I haven't posted anything in a bit!

I know that we're almost already into mid January of the new year but I want to look back to 2009 and THANK ALL who have hired me, referred me, supported and encouraged me and making 2009 a successful year for my photography business. It sure was a busy year and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you for letting me into your lives and I feel honoured that I was able to capture the LOVE in your lives with my camera.

After this winter break I'm feeling refreshed and rejuvenated! I look forward to a year full of bubbly babies, joyous weddings and witnessing and capturing more love!

Happy 2010!



Baby Ava - copyright mika inokoshi photography 2009


No comments: