Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time to Revamp!

I'm currently working on upgrading my blog to something a bit more user friendly and flashier (no pun intended). I hope to have more photos up to showcase my work.

This blogspot site will still be running but will no longer be updated. My new blog will still have all the content of the last 2 years so it really won't be a new blog. It'll be like getting a manicure. Same nail, but fresh coat and slightly different colour.

The newer blog will be launching on http://www.mikaphotographyblog.com on May 20, this Thursday! I'm filled with excitement!

Thank you so much to you guys who regularly check my blog. It's been a looong time coming so thanks for your patience! My goal is to post more photos and I hope I will be able to do that with my new revamped blog. Yay!

Audrey-Excitement 775px

Baby Audrey at 1 years old.

1 comment:

Lain Lab said...

Thankyou for sharing such as nice article keep it sharing it will helpful for me.
wedding photography vancouver