Sunday, June 29, 2008

My New Babies! Canon 40D DSLR Camera and 2 Lenses!

With Canon having their rebate sales on right now, I've taken advantage of it and purchased a 40D plus 17-85mm lense and a 70-200 L 4F lense. With these purchases I keep on telling myself that these are "investments" more than "purchases" as this will let me be even more flexible and versatile with my photosessions. I'm keeping my original camera, the Canon Xti as a backup, as it is just an awesome camera and I've had so much fun with it over the last year.

So my gear now includes:
-2 Canon DSLR cameras
-5 lenses
-1 flash
-24 inch iMac for photo editing and slideshows

Eeeks, I need a new camera bag or suitcase now!


__________________________________________________________________________________

Update as of August 5th- went and bought the new camera suitcase!! My gosh, I can't believe I just splurged on a SUITCASE!!! Ooo... but I love it!

No comments: