Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summertime Festivities in Vancouver! Pride Parade & Powell Street Festival

It's BC Day long weekend and this means colourful festivities in Vancouver! This year with my new zoom professional series lense in hand we ventured out and toughed the crowds at the Pride parade and then headed over to Oppenheimer Park for the annual Powell Street Festival for some Japanese street food and Japanese culture.

Here are a few of my favorites from today :) I LOVE my new lense!


Powell Web 1 Logo JPEG

Powell Collage 1 Logo

Pride Parade 2008!

Pride Web 2 MIP Logo

Pride Web 1 MIP Logo

Pride Collage 2 MIP Logo

Pride Collage 1 MIP Logo

1 comment:

cKAM Photography said...

oooohh MIKA! I'm so glad you're finally blogging!!! love, love, love all your work! you've come a long way as a photographer in so little time! i'll be checking your blog often :) LOL.....btw, what lens did you buy?