Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Love Collection - 19 Adorable Babies in 3 Minutes!

Happy February! I can't believe we're already into the second month of 2009! Time is sure passing by at super speeds!

I've had time to sit down and make a photo story of all the photos of babies, ages 3 weeks to 12 months old that I have taken in the last year. There were 19 of them, all so adorably cute and precious.

Have a look - I've made the photostory with the music of Israel Kamakawiwoʻole's famous medley "Somewhere Over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful World".

Enjoy, and thanks to all the parents who had me do portrait sessions of their little one :)



Baby Love Collection in HD - 19 Babies! mika inokoshi photography from mika inokoshi photography on Vimeo.

3 comments:

cKAM Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cKAM Photography said...

Brilliant Mika! You need to quit your other job and do photography full time :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this slide show made me cry. Happy cry, of course. It's the deadly combination of cute babies and this song.