Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A busy February!

I sat down with my calendar and realized that I'll be working 25 out of the 28 days in February! This of course includes my day job and working on photography shoots.

I feel busy but then I think about the other professions that work like mad. Like an accountant during tax season...those are some crazy hours, or an elementary school teacher during report card time...I have lots of respect for them. Also, MOTHERS! They're basically working 24/7 for their employer, "the baby" without any weekends or time off. I also wonder how working mothers do this...40 hrs at the regular job and then go home to their second employer, their child or children. Now that's amazing!

So my February photo sessions and events include:

-Baby & Family photo sessions
-Graduation event for an international college
-Photo shoot for a trendy store in Kerrisdale for their upcoming website launch

Hopefully I'll have some time in between to blog and put some photos up, especially those wedding photos! Have a good week everyone and a Happy Valentine's too!

No comments: