Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Matthew at 9 months old!

Late last year I received an email from Anita wanting to know more about gift certificates that I offer as she wanted to give a baby photo session to her nephew for Christmas. Fast forward a few months later and here we are! I got to meet energetic 9 month old Matthew, his parents, auntie and uncle and both sets of his grandparents. Awww...I love photographing grandparents with their grandchildren. They all have the same beaming look on their face.

So here's a look at some of many photos of charming baby Matthew from this session.

Thank you to the entire family for inviting me! I hope you had as much fun as I did!


Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-01
A day in the life of adorable baby Matthew!

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-09 copy
monkeying around in the crib - the outfit is so fit for him!

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-08 copy
morning play time!

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-04 copy
let's play some piano... Mozart shall we? A little bit of Chopin to start?

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-10 copy
off to the office to put in a hard day's worth of work.... gosh is tax season over yet?

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-07 copy
back home with the fam!

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-06 copy
airplanes with auntie!

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-02
some mommy cuddle time...sigh...

Matthew Web - mika inokoshi photography-05 copy
pheww! what a day!

1 comment:

cKAM Photography said...

I like your posts with more pictures!! keep them coming!!!!