Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prasad Family Portraitures

There's a bunch of photo sessions that I've done over the past several months that I haven't been able to put on my blog. So here's one of them from the fall! Yes, we've gone through the long cold winter this year and we're finally seeing signs of spring but here I am posting photos from the fall!

This is my very good friend Praneeta, who I've known for the past....21 years!!! Wow... I just realized that it's been twenty-one years - I'm feeling like a dinosaur. We've been friends since elementary school. Yes, that's right, we used to Chinese skip together and even liked the same boy at one time..hahhaaa.. Anyway, Praneeta, her husband Raj (who is wonderful, lovable and huggable all wrapped into one), her son Aryan (who is so charming and flirty and oh so CUTE!) and myself went to Deer Lake to take photos. It was a beautiful day and Aryan who was 2.5 years old at the time picked up leaves, ran around and just had fun! Fast forward to the present and P and Raj are expecting baby #2 in July! Woohoo! I can't wait to meet him or her :)

Enjoy the photos!

Prasad Family Portraiture WEB - mika inokoshi photography-01


Aryan the cutie pie..
Prasad Family Portraiture WEB - mika inokoshi photography-05

Picking leaves and giving it to mommy!

Prasad Family Portraiture WEB - mika inokoshi photography-02

Prasad Family Portraiture WEB - mika inokoshi photography-03

Prasad Family Portraiture WEB - mika inokoshi photography-06

Look at those big eyes!

Prasad Family Portraiture WEB - mika inokoshi photography-04


WEB MIP 650px Prasad Family Fall 2008
overlooking Deer Lake.... thanks P & Raj & Aryan!!

No comments: