Thursday, July 30, 2009

Maggie & Colin {Engagement Session}

Colin is the older brother of my friend Nina (the gorgeous bride in these photos) and so when Colin's fiance asked me to do their engagement photos I was excited but nervous at the same time! After all, I'm sure when we were 13 years old, Colin was annoyed with me and our group of girlfriends for yapping away when we went over to their house or phoning their house at all hours of the day and asking "umm...is Nina home???? Can I talk to her??" in our shrieky teeny bopper voices.

So it was probably for 7 or 8 years that I didn't see Colin until I saw him last year at Nina's wedding with his fiance Maggie. He tells me that she picked him up at a bar 8 years ago but I think otherwise.

Our engagement photo session was so much fun! Their dog Nemo was such a little star! He is such a lovable dog and he even smiled for the camera! Maggie & Colin are getting married this Saturday and I'll be there to capture their special day.


Maggie & Colin Engagement - mika inokoshi photography

Maggie & Colin Engagement 5-mika inokoshi photography
Maggie & Colin Engagement 6-mika inokoshi photography
Maggie Colin -mika inokoshi photography



Maggie & Colin Engagement 4-mika inokoshi photography

Maggie & Colin Engagement 8 mika inokoshi photography

Maggie & Colin Engagement-by mika inokoshi photography

Maggie&Colin - by mika inokoshi photography

Maggie & Colin 3 -mika inokoshi photography

Maggie & Colin Engagement 7-mika inokoshi photography

To see their photostory set to music - CLICK HERE

No comments: