Monday, July 20, 2009

*New* Photostory/ Gallery with Music

I'm so excited to be offering photostory/gallery edited to music for every photo session / wedding booked with me. I've actually always loved making photostories (better known as slideshows) for others and editing it to music...it's one of my favorite things to do.

I can create a photostory to your favorite song or you can leave it up to me and be surprised. No worries, I won't do opera and I won't do heavy metal unless you know, you want me too :) You can view your gallery at the end of the photostory to go through your photos in more detail to pick out your favorites.

This is a great way of showing your photos to your friends and family - just send a link and they'll watch it and laugh or cry!


Here's a photostory from Wyanet & Ben's engagement session- I got to choose the song and I thought it was fitting for them :)

Enjoy!

No comments: