Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Weddings - Update

So this is the first time that I haven't posted anything for almost 4 weeks! No posts means no time because the summer wedding season is definitely in full swing! Between engagement photo sessions, weekly weddings and baby sessions I have no time for my poor blog right now so thanks for bearing with me!

I'm quite excited for this Saturday because my mini dream will be coming true! What is this mini dream? Well, I have to confess that for the past 2.5 years I have been blog/website stalking Jeff Ow of stu-di-o.com who is an amazing photographer based in Vancouver. The weddings that he's photographed has been featured on wedding magazines and he has this art of "catching the moment" so when you look at his photos I feel like I was right there at the wedding. So naturally my dream is to learn from him and what better way to learn from him than to be his second photographer! So this Saturday, I will be his second photographer for a spectacular wedding at the Brock House at Jericho. I am beyond thrilled!

Here's an engagement photo of Kim & Jon...they just got married last Saturday and Kim looked so elegant.. Jon looked suave himself :)


Kim & Jon by mika inokoshi photography

No comments: